Complaint Review: ROOMS TO GO

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Trevenom79 — Miami beach Florida United States of America
ROOMS TO GO
1650 n.w 167h st Miami gardens, Florida United States of America

ROOMS TO GO RTG MIAMI GARDENS Theifs, Lied, faulty products, fake warranty, confrontational, rude, disrespectful Miami gardens, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Rooms To Go

*Author of original report: ROOMS TO GO, JOKE OF THE DAY. GUESS THE NEW GUY MISSED HIS COMPANIES MISSIION STATEMENT...

*UPDATE Employee: Rooms To Go

This company is a total hoax, & full of b/s & stands behind nothing they sell especially any warranty, "extended" or not, & ours is, not was, "is"! All furniture purchased is of the absolute poorest quality, all falling apart, "after very little use"' all products 8 months old. All leather "&we purchased allot of it", is not even real leather, this from there own so called "repair" persons". Who actually repairs nothing, but lied to our face, said 1thing to us, then reported to rtg absolute false findings, on 4 occassions. Upon delivery, the leather Chase had a small burn hole in it, as did the furniture blanket it was wrapped in.

When we immediately called, they sent out a "repair specialist, to "observe & report back" as he did so, rtg go then called us back & stated " his findings were that it was a cigaret burn" my reply was "no tihs" & we were @ fault. I explaind, I'm asthmatic, & severely allergic to smoke, to the point we asked 1 of the delivery people to stay outside upon delivery due to the stintch of smoke, they refused to repair or replace, either one of us smoke, never have. The dresser with leather all leather fronts & stitching, upon delivery had all "every drawer" mis-stitched" missing stitching &all drawer handles screwed on crooked or missing,

they fought me on this until I took a video of dresser & lawyer went to store with me, it was then replaced 3wks later, after we had waited 9 wks for all on 1st delivery, due to "back order" May 2012, the entertainment unit when opened, was 1peice of glass, & front, this too was immediately reported to rtg & we were told they would mail the missing 90% of product, well after 10 months of their trial & ERROR from rtg, we just received the remainder of the unit, they tried to refuse to deliver it, tried to press me to take from store on my motorcycle with my fiance passenger holding it, including 2 pieces of 20 lbs glass. Over the passed 3 months, we have had 3 more rtg "technicians" due to our 900$ bar table,

we sat a pot on top of a pot holder on table, when we picked up pot holder, we found we also picked up the finish on table. The technician again lied about his findings, rtg then called & asked " if we had placed anything hot on table" lmao!!!!!!, yes I explained, on top of a heat resistant matt setting, hence the pattern missing in the finish, the refused to repair or replace, because it can't be repaired, due to we found out our "maple" table, is not even real wood, so it's not even wood stain, it's a huge sticker they apply w/electricity, this again from the technician was explained to us. This still on going since Oct 2012,

now the entire sofa & chase & chair all matching leather, has started to peel & flake due to their own "leather conditioner" they supplied to us, & for free for life, that to is a joke & all the padding is shifting & wires are becoming exposed & pressing into our *#%@ & backs when we sit, this "rtg technician" actually suggested upon seeing a picture of my deceased relative stated that "it may help if my fiance lost some weight prior to use, it wasn't even my fiance, nor is my fiance clearly in her 80's as seen in the photo he was addressing, non the less, the statement should have never been stated,I then asked him to leave, & no I was not polite @ that point.

Now we find that our entire living room set, has been "recalled" WOW!!!!! Really, what a shock, & we found this out due to a slip Of tongue from an in store sales person, & his manager cursed him out yelling @ him right in front of us & other customers just for saying so to Us, even knowing this, they are still fighting us on a refund, due to we looked for an exchange as they asked, but there is nothing close to what we originally purchased, & frankly we don't want anymore of there "tihs" products or drama or lies or insults. They told us they are going to charge us a 600$ restocking fee to pick up the faulty recalled products,

I asked "really, your going to actually restock this craptastic fake leather you pushed on us, & sold us a warranty on" they replied yes...this from the in store manager, Robert. I asked, "if we find nothing in any rooms to go, we want, what then" he replied, we just keep coming back every month to see new products until the end of our extended warranty, after that it's not there problem......So I guess we're supposed to go every week for the next 2 1/2 years until our warranty expires, oh & if we find something we like, even if its a tiny bit more expensive, were responsible for the difference & delivery cost. "MIND BLOWING, I KNOW!!"

I've recorded all "technician visits on closed circuit camera in my home, it's clearly posted on my door, I've recorded on my phone & I pad all store visits from day one. We're just letting this company dig their own grave legally, they seem very anxiouse to do so.....never buy from any "ROOMS TO GO", through many hours online we, have found this to be a problem across the U.S. 1000's of similar complaints. I advise u record all phone, in store, & technician visits on camera, be sure to date & time with a news paper, for voice, an operator can legally time stamp your call. Any questions, feel free to contact me "aqua flight 777 at google mail., well you know the rest.....best wishes dealing with this scam & joke of a corporation somehow operating with a business license.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROOMS-TO-GO/Miami-gardens-Florida-33169/ROOMS-TO-GO-RTG-MIAMI-GARDENS-Theifs-Lied-faulty-products-fake-warranty-confrontationa-1013369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROOMS TO GO

Rooms To Go

AUTHOR: David_RTG - (USA)

Im sorry that you feel that way and can promise you that customer satisfaction is our main priority.  If you happen to change your mind and want to give us a chance, we can be reached at Tellus@Roomstogo.com.

AUTHOR: Trevenom79 - (USA)

So you say "there is allot going on there" & it's hard to follow", followed by "if there is still a problem"'. Well let me say, you have in classic ignorant form followed suit with the rest of ROOMS TO GO staff. If there has been this problem for the time line of nearly a year, your company "RTG" has obviously not resolved it in less than "12" hrs, if you can read an electronic time stamp, clearly posted in the above, so yes Captain Obvious, it's not so much that my "report is hard to follow"', but maybe your just applying your oh so obviouse vague sine of understanding, & yes there is "allot going on there" good call, way to recognize, did you sort this out all on your own, or do you have a "conflict resolution" team you consult before posting these mind blowing rebuttals & conclusions. In closing, & why should I chase you down to resolve an issue "issues" your company so freely & carelessly caused, "rhetorical question" smart guy. I've left more than enough info within the above stated, that even the most novice of staff could find my name & # commonly known as contact information, probably located in the "Miami Gardens" store. Just give that locations GM a call, "Robert", maybe he won't be such the ASS to you. But be warned, if you physically stop in the, he may have you deliver a "entertainment unit " unit on a motorcycle. Oh, & way to acknowledge that " I'm obviously upset " good call, I'm going out on a limb here, & guessing lawyers don't run in your family.....I'm done wasting my time. It's good you posted that rebuttal above for others to read, as to make it seem to others that your company "ROOMS TO GO" will actually miraculously & spontaneously take some positive aggressive actions. YEAH, & "JESUS IS MEETING ME @ the OLIVE GARDEN FOR LUNCH TOMORROW". Your company has had a year to take action, & find or attempt to create a resolution. We've extended enough of our time & energy on empty promises, just as the one you posted above. We'll see you @lunch tomorrow with "JESUS", oh & will you please bring "BEALZIBUB LUCIFER SATAIN" your "CEO", there is a small under'lying' "conflict" of world dominate power you & your "ROOMS TO GO CONFLICT RESOLUTION" team of genius need to address between the 2 of them. Sincerely, SGT. U.S.M.C.

22nd Duces wild/ Iraqi freedom

Rooms To Go

AUTHOR: David_RTG - (USA)

There certainly is a lot going on here that was a little bit difficult to follow, but I can see that we clearly have upset you and let you down, which is something we never like to do.  We would be more than interested in trying to help you out with any problems that you may still be experiencing, just send us an email to Tellus@Roomstogo.com with your order information and details.