• Report: #220310

• Submitted: Mon, November 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2007

• Reported By:Haymarket Virginia
ROOMSTORE FURNITURE
13055 Lee Jackson Highway Fairfax, Virginia U.S.A.

ROOMSTORE FURNITURE Unfriendly, Poor quality of service, poor quality of wood Ripoff Fairfax Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Representative

Roomstore Furniture is probably one place where you can see no Customer Service. The manager, representatives are rude. They have some Policies that is totally not comprehendible by a common man. I WOULD SAY DO NOT BUY AT ROOMSTORE FURNITURE. THERE ARE LOT OF SHOPS OUT THERE WHICH I AM SURE ARE BETTER.

I ordered for a bed and dresser on september 26th 2006 and I was told that the items would be delivered to be by October 10th. i did not receive any correspondance from then until October 19th when they told me that they could deliver it october 24th. However the furniture did not arrive on October 24th but I was told that it would come on October 26th. Finally it arrives but there was no dresser. The bed was damaged and I refused it and sent it back. I had to wait for 3 days for them to let me know a different delivery date and finally they called me that it would arrive November 11th. It did arrive and there again... the furniture is damaged. The boxes were sealed.. but still it is a damaged piece. There were all kinds of scratches on the Frame and I refused. At this point I was getting frustrated and left infinite messages to the store but the manager is not available and he is the only person who could help me. The corporate does not respond though I left them 10 messages. These guys are RIDICULOUS. Why would an item get damaged twice. Is the item so fragile that it would get damaged twice.. not once but twice.

DO NOT BUY AT ROOMSTORE. THIS IS AN ADVISE. NOT SURE WHERE ELSE I CAN REPORT TO.

Sri
Haymarket, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROOMSTORE-FURNITURE/Fairfax-Virginia-22033/ROOMSTORE-FURNITURE-Unfriendly-Poor-quality-of-service-poor-quality-of-wood-Ripoff-Fairf-220310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROOMSTORE FURNITURE

Customer Service Representative

AUTHOR: Terri - (U.S.A.)

Sri,

When furniture is on back order, a letter is given to the consumer that explains it could be a waiting period. We make every attempt to keep all items in stock. You described the issues with the furniture as scratches. The Roomstore would have been happy to send out a technician to resolve this issue for you.

We pride ourselves in offering the most competitive prices in the industry and are truly sorry that you have made the decision not to continue to shop with us.