Complaint Review: ROOMSTORE, GLENDALE

• Submitted: Sun, December 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 17, 2006

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
ROOMSTORE, GLENDALE
16880 N 59th Ave Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

ROOMSTORE, GLENDALE Ripoff, paid for cushions, 10 weeks later they have not come in. Salesperson never placed the order and LIED that I canceled it. Glendale Arizona

I found an email address for one of the Owners Dan Selznick

dannyselz@aol.com

My particular case - We have bought 6 or so rooms from Roomstore over the years. We had a favorite red couch and over the years the cushions got worn. We ended up buying a whole new couch and later decided to put the old one up in a "teen room". So, my husband ordered cusions to replace the worn out ones on our favorite red couch. We ordered them on October 24th but I guess the sales guy, maybe Brett, didn't calculate the order correctly. He was off by a few bucks. He called my husband and my husband told him, look, just order them, I have a receipt stating paid in full. The guy didn't order them and just ignored our order completely. Weeks go by, no cushions, we leave messages, no return calls. Finally get ahold of the guy and he flat out LIES to my husband that he called me (the wife) and I told him not to order them. Now, if that is the case, why no refund? They still have our money. But since only my husband's cell phone number was on the order, this is an out and out lie. They never called me.

Now the salesperson says he's putting in the order with a "rush" delivery and we'll have them in about 2-3 weeks. Unacceptable, they must have some of this popular red couch in their inventory that they can give us the cushions from. And who knows if the guy is telling the truth or lieing again.

No phone calls from managers, no compensation, no offer of 20% off your next purchase, not one thing.

So I poked aroud the web and found the owners names:

Principal: Mr. Alan R. Levitz, General Manager
Phillip Levitz and Dan Selznick - and guess who's personal email address is readily available: dannyselz@aol.com

Jill
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2006 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROOMSTORE-GLENDALE/Glendale-Arizona/ROOMSTORE-GLENDALE-Ripoff-paid-for-cushions-10-weeks-later-they-have-not-come-in-Sales-225875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROOMSTORE, GLENDALE