• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: wmburgbear — Williamsburg Missouri United States of America
3501 S First Street Austin, Texas United States of America

ROSCOE PROPERTIES: AKA THE ESTABLISNMENT 3501 S FIRST STREET AUSTIN TEXAS ROSCOE PROPERTIES LIVING IN HELL- BEWARE READ OTHERS POSTS -NEON ORANGE DOORS that stick shut- NO MAINTENCE- my wall was breached (crack in the wall) when construction repaired the outside siding and they would not rep Austin, Texas

I moved in my apartment after findingthat this is the only complex that accepts large dogs.  No one else picked up their dog POOP and I ended up cleaning the area by my apartment.  The doors were painted a bright orange-yellow pain and the doors stuck after this.  I got my exercise body slamming the door open to go in and out of my apartment.The siding was replaced becasue it had rotted.

In doing so they hammered so hard that it cracked my wall in my bedroom.  No problem for maintenence because they did not repair it.  The ceiling in the bachroom leaked.  Again not fixed.  The floors had holes in the plastic tile that looked like cheap wood.  No problem they did not fix this either.  Then the grease splattered wall looked great until the paint dried and it bled through the paint.  Looked like a cat attempted to crawl up the wall with muddy paws.

I was told WHAT DID I EXPECT for 40 year old apartments.

Stupid me for $900 a heck of a lot better maintained apartment and one that had running water.  This is another story.  Out of water three times for greater than 24 hours.  No hot water for three days.  I guess homeless people do have it better than those living at ROSCOE PROPERTIES as they only care about their bottom line.  Not your confort.

Three managers later and I guess things are a little better.  Their office is Prestine.  Your apartment I hope would look at least as good as some of the photos after ran through the washer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROSCOE-PROPERTIES/Austin-Texas-78204/ROSCOE-PROPERTIES-AKA-THE-ESTABLISNMENT-3501-S-FIRST-STREET-AUSTIN-TEXAS-ROSCOE-PROPERTI-936740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROSCOE PROPERTIES