Complaint Review: ROUTE 22 TOYOTA

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:east brunswick New Jersey
ROUTE 22 TOYOTA
109 ROUTE 22 WEST HILLSIDE NJ 07205 HILLSIDE, New Jersey U.S.A.

ROUTE 22 TOYOTA RIPOFF HILLSIDE New Jersey

I will try to explain the the problem but i will explain it in better way when some contact me this car dealer had an add in the paper for toyota camry for $129 a month with $995 down when i went there the sales person told me that i am not qualfied for this deal and this will cost me more afetr 5 hours he came with his manager to asure me that he wil give the best deal in the market and this deal is my trade in + $300 down and he will give the car for $355.89 a month for 48 month lease i told him that is too much he stole me that my credit score 648 and this bad score !!

after i agreed with him they told me to go out and check the car to sign that every thing is good the car was in a dark spot i signed on the sheet and when i took the car in the light under a light pool me & the sales person saw a scratch on the trunk he told me that he will take care of it when i come in the next day to keep short i did shop around the next day with another toyota dealer which they told me that 648 credit score is not bad and they can get the same deal for $299 with $1000 down payment when i went back to my dealer they left me waiting out side for an hour or more just to see a manager and when he came out he was so rude to me and he told me that i got the car and that is it BE SURE TO SHOP AROUND FIRST THAT WAS MY MISTAKE IS TRUST PEOPLE I WILL NOT RECOMEN ANY ONE TO GO BUY FROM THIS DEALER AGAIN EVER

Shady
east brunswick, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROUTE-22-TOYOTA/HILLSIDE-New-Jersey-07205/ROUTE-22-TOYOTA-RIPOFF-HILLSIDE-New-Jersey-116747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROUTE 22 TOYOTA