Complaint Review: ROYAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES

• Reported By: kcrump — tampa Florida United States of America
ROYAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
51 MILL STREET BUILDING F HANOVER, Massachusetts United States of America

ROYAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES LIARS LIARS LIARS HANOVER, Massachusetts

Royal Administration is not only a ripoff company for extended warranty, I purchased an extended policy and it never went into effect for 5 months and with a surprise I had a company withdraw 94.02 from my account I called to cancel and was told I would recieved 77.28% refund for what I put down as down payment, mind you I never used the warranty now I am told I will not recieve a refund at all and in the contract it states that a refund will be given based on a percentage you see it has not happen DO NOT PURCHASE AN AGREEMENT FROM THIS RIP OFF OF A COMPANY!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYAL-ADMINISTRATION-SERVICES/HANOVER-Massachusetts-02339/ROYAL-ADMINISTRATION-SERVICES-LIARS-LIARS-LIARS-HANOVER-Massachusetts-939991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROYAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES