Complaint Review: ROYAL AMERICAN FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Thu, January 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:POUGHKEEPSIE New York
ROYAL AMERICAN FINANCIAL
28900 SPINDRIFT CRT Menifee, California U.S.A.

ROYAL AMERICAN FINANCIAL Taken for a ride Menifee California

I guess there is no easy way to write about this, i was just looking for an answer to solve my financial needs. I found this company on the Internet, and was taken by what they had to offer me and how simple and easy they could make it happen.

I went through all the necessary to run my application, Including giving all my personal information s.s , bank account , etc. Was promised a loan amount of 300,000.00 dollars for low monthly payment and good interest rate.Being in the situation Im in I decided to proceed with all transactions and moneys needed to close the deal, and that was sending a money gram of $3500.00 Dollars to a individua in Canada no less. Its funny cause the lady who worked at the smoke shop where they do moneygrams had briefly told me about a woman who was wripped off by lotto company in Canada, in other words be careful of what your doing, especially about sending money out of state.

Well to make a long story short as you can see I did go ahead with the transaction, also for a second time totaling $4300.00 plus fees for the money grams, so now being in bigger hole than I started and probably going to lose my home to foreclosure I really hope you guys can help put a stop to people like this who really put hope into your dreams and than just shoot you down. I guess what really hurts me more than losing that money is telling my kids that we have to start packing and leave the house that they love so much. Thanks for listening.

PQ
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYAL-AMERICAN-FINANCIAL/Menifee-California-92584/ROYAL-AMERICAN-FINANCIAL-Taken-for-a-ride-Menifee-California-406928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROYAL AMERICAN FINANCIAL