Complaint Review: ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS

• Submitted: Sun, November 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 02, 2003

• Reported By:canton Michigan
ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS
P.O. BOX 32531 PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida U.S.A.

ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS ripoff dishonest, fraudulant credit card co, I never received my credit card PALM BEACH GARDENS Florida

I thought I had purchased a credit card when royal credit withdrew my money from my account for three hundred dollars. I never received my credit card it took two and a half months and then it was nothing what they said it was supposed to be.

So they said to return the package which took another month for them to acknowledge they got my return package. Then they say it will take up to another 30 days for my refund this such a joke I can't believe that that something like this can be going on.

Then I see all these other reports about the same company. So now its been three months and I am really upset. Has anybody been able to get their money back? Please help.

Michael
canton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2003 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYAL-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS/PALM-BEACH-GARDENS-Florida/ROYAL-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulant-credit-card-co-I-never-received-my-cr-70808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS