Complaint Review: ROYAL CROWN COMPENDIUM ISSUANCES

• Submitted: Sun, June 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 07, 2009

• Reported By:greenvile Mississippi
ROYAL CROWN COMPENDIUM ISSUANCES
631N.STEPHANIE STE.#394 HENDERSON, Nevada U.S.A.

ROYAL CROWN COMPENDIUM ISSUANCES THIS COMPANY SENT ME A PAYMENT AMOUNT NOTICE STATING I WON 1,850,000 DOLLARS AN TO SEND IN 19 DOLLARS HENDERSON Nevada

The royal crown compendium issuances sent me a payment a payment amount notice stating i had won 1,850,000,00 dollars, all i had to do was send in 19 dollars for compenium office data,an my check would be delivered they also gave me a I.D No but i noticed there wasn't a phone number, i wanted to contact the company to confirmed my winnings before i sent my money order off. So i checked to see if they had a website an found out the company sent other people the same letters an it was a scam. This company needs to be stop other people may fall for this scam, just like i almost did i hope my report helps someone from fallin for this scam,the reports i read helped me.

Victoyia
greenvile, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYAL-CROWN-COMPENDIUM-ISSUANCES/HENDERSON-Nevada-89014/ROYAL-CROWN-COMPENDIUM-ISSUANCES-THIS-COMPANY-SENT-ME-A-PAYMENT-AMOUNT-NOTICE-STATING-I-WO-459309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROYAL CROWN COMPENDIUM ISSUANCES