• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:sydney Other
1298 Ferntree Gully Rd Scoresby Victoria, Other Australia

ROYAL IDEAS & INVENTIONS congradulations you have been selected through an elimination basis of thousands of inventions Victoria, Australia

I contacted ROYAL IDEAS & INVENTIONS and i was told to submit my invention to be judged by their company. About 10 days latter i received a phone call congratulating me on my No 1 invention judged out of hundreds of other entries and that they will send me a contract which i signed and at a cost of $12,950 and this will start their searching procedure for manufactures. I was horrified when i received the first of their design drawings for my product which i sent back on at least 3 occasions they were kindergarten standard.Then came their manufactures contact listings that they sent me every month which seemed to be taken from a phone book. Then after 12 months of useless manufactures names been sent to me absolutely nothing for several months,that's when i contacted them and they simply told me the contract was up and that they tried and could not find a manufacturer. This was the biggest lead on[RIP OFF] by a company who i think had no intention of marketing my product because they get to many suckers like me in one financial year at a cost of $13000 just to produce pathetic drawings and act like their looking after your best interests.By the way i have since seen my product out in retail shops,but what can i do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYAL-IDEAS-INVENTIONS/Victoria-Other-3179/ROYAL-IDEAS-INVENTIONS-congradulations-you-have-been-selected-through-an-elimination-bas-470221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROYAL IDEAS & INVENTIONS