Complaint Review: ROYAL IDEAS & INVENTIONS

• Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Caroline — Bell Park Nationwide Australia
ROYAL IDEAS & INVENTIONS
1298 Ferntree Gully Road Nationwide United States of America

ROYAL IDEAS & INVENTIONS Royal Inventions convinced me my idea was one of a few they select to continue to try and find a manufacturer for - $13k later and one page manufacturer reports and I'm still $13k out of pocket Scoresby, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Royal Ideas & Inventions

*Author of original report: Need to do Something!

*General Comment: I hear you!

I sent my idea to Royal Inventions thinking that it had a good chance of getting into the market.  I got a call to say they thought my idea would take off and they wouldn't be calling otherwise.  So I hand the $13k (along with the money they would be investing) and send me a poor-excuse drawing then a few manufacturer reports saying they were continuing with the process.

I have now tried to dispute and question what they have been doing only to be dealt with a disconnected phone line and website.  I have no further contact for them and I want to know if there is anyone else that has had any progress or who I can get help from on this situation. I know there are others out there and I don't want to let them get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYAL-IDEAS-INVENTIONS/nationwide/ROYAL-IDEAS-INVENTIONS-Royal-Inventions-convinced-me-my-idea-was-one-of-a-few-they-sele-537549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROYAL IDEAS & INVENTIONS

Royal Ideas & Inventions

AUTHOR: Kylie - (Australia)

Please note that Peter Vince and Kylie Wright of Vince & Associates were appointed as Liquidators of this company on 21 December 2009.

The company is no longer trading.

For further information please contact Ms Rebecca Curry of Vince & Associates on +61 3 9793 5588.

Need to do Something!

AUTHOR: Caroline - (Australia)

Sorry to hear it...I've also seen others post here however it was from mid this year but they've all had the same thing happen to them.  I have written into Current Affair and Today Tonight to see whether or not they would be interested in following it up on our behalf.  I will also speak to Consumer Affairs about what can happen from here.

It's just not fair at all and they should not be allowed to get away with it.  I actually am in the same boat with my husband and feel quite embarrassed about being sucked in like this.  While we can't get in touch through here we need to try and get in touch some other way...it'll be a long process however $13k is not something I'm willing to let go of that easily.  Perhaps I will start a group on facebook.  I have no other idea of getting into contact with others in our situation.

#3 General Comment

I hear you!

AUTHOR: loiso1 - (Australia)

Hi, I am in the same boat. I cannot contact them in anyway-phone is disconnected, email is disconnected and I havent heard from them in weeks. I wish I knew how we could get our money back or where to even report them so it doesnt happen to others. Its so disappointing, its the very last thing we needed right before Christmas - so dont think your alone! - I'm dreading telling my husband that they have disappeared, he has suspected them for a while now!