- Report: #959522
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ROYALHABANOS
ROYALHABANOS77 Stovolos Center Cypruss Internet United States of America
ROYALHABANOS ,royalhabanos.com royal habanos or royalhabanos.com sell fake cuban cigars on the interent and operate several other cuban cigar websites online selling fake cuban cigars , Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
* Cheap prices compared to legit dealers and added discounts * Do not carry cigars packaged in tubes or 3 & 5 packs * No selection of Cigarillo sizes * Offer Limitada Edicions from 2001 -2006 which are non-existent or underpriced * Never have in stock any smaller gauge sizes or brands such as Quintero, La Flor de Cano, Fonseca and Jose L. Piedra. WHY? Because these are cheaper brands and its not worth counterfieting. * They warehouse is located in Costa Rica * They ship stripped cigars and then say they sent the boxes and rings but got seized if a US customer. You actually received Costa Rican cigars.
If you have fallen victim to this online fraud please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as I disputed the charge and had a hard time getting a refund. K&P support them with payment processing.
They also dont mention a return policy and it would have cost just as much as the order to have it returned.
I have been buying from most online vendors and these are the websites I have discovered so far and all connected to this Costa Rica warehouse but use fictitious address like Spain,Switzerland,Cypress and so on to lure you into the con. I called the numbers and also e-mailed pretending to be a wholesaler interested in there product and got the same price list LOWER than that from an official Habanos dealer.
Here are a ones I have busted: www.solocigars.com www.royalhabanos.com www.truecubancigars.com
www.habanostore.com www.bigsmokersonline.com www.finestcigars.com www.cubancigarlounge.com www.habanoscr.com
***COMPARE ALL THE WEBSITES ABOVE AND YOU WILL NOTICE SAME INVENTORY AND SAME LAYOUT AND SUPER DEALS**
Read there a couple of FAQ below
Are cigars ship with their Original Boxes and Rings?
Yes, indeed. We DO NOT remove original rings and all cigars are ship in Original Boxes. We are in continuos pursuit to keep our cigars fresh and in perfect conditions. We have packaging standard procedures in which we include special seals and wrapping in order to conserve freshness and prevent damage. *** For USA customers we ship cigars and original box with rings SEPARATELY. We can not deliver cigars in original boxes to any U.S. address.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, JCB and AMERICAN EXPERSS ( AMEX ). For security reasons and customers confidence, we DO NOT keep in records credit card information. Every order paid using this method will be procesed as a very first transaction in regards credit card information. Orders can be placed online, or thru our sales agents calling to our toll free # 888-658-0561 or email: email@example.com
THERE ARE MANY VENDORS ONLINE SELLING AUTHENTIC CUBAN CIGARS - JUST STAY CLEAR OF THESE LISTED Above
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYALHABANOS/internet/ROYALHABANOS-royalhabanoscom-royal-habanos-or-royalhabanoscom-sell-fake-cuban-cigars-on-959522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.