Complaint Review: RPC Building Contractors

• Reported By: Ms. M — Union New Jersey United States of America
RPC Building Contractors
17 Kresswold Lane Woodstown, New Jersey United States of America

RPC Building Contractors Robyn Ceaser, Owner TAKE HEED! Woodstown, New Jersey

Robert Ceaser drew up a contract for the seller as to the work that he would do on the property.  Under his supervision, work started on the house on June 21, 2012. The closing took place on June 26, 2012. He went AWOL for a few weeks.

He came back the end of July and told me he would finish the job as soon as possible and that he was going to talk to the real estate agent.  Well, he swindled the real estate agent into giving him the money for work that he had yet to complete- $2,780.00. Then, he went MIA for a few weeks.

When he came back, he reneged on the contract he wrote himself stating it was too vague. He said he had to draw up a specific list of things I wanted him to do.

When he came back the last time, he said he had been to my property to take measurements- he looked me straight in the eyes and lied to me with a straight face while shaking my hand. I let go immediately and told him no such thing happened because I had been home. He stuck to his lie. A few days later, he came and made up a specific list of items that needed to be addressed. Both my realtor and I saw him draw up the list. I asked for a copy and he said he would bring one to me. He went missing for a few weeks.

When he came back a few weeks later, he informed me he had lost the list and he needed me to point out to him what I needed him to do. It is now the end of November. The work was far beyond shabby-it was deplorable. I had a friend come by to fix the things that were never finished or never

He also made it crystal clear that he has powerful friends that he does favors for and he can get away with anything he wants. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone and I will caution anyone to steer clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPC-Building-Contractors/Woodstown-New-Jersey-08098/RPC-Building-Contractors-Robyn-Ceaser-Owner-TAKE-HEED-Woodstown-New-Jersey-968825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPC Building Contractors