Complaint Review: RPM Auto Sales Clio MI

• Reported By: Steve — Flushing Michigan
RPM Auto Sales Clio MI
404 S. Mill St Clio, Michigan USA

RPM Auto Sales Clio Michigan Don Brock Sold me a Junk Blazer Clio Michigan

*Consumer Comment: not gonna take it any more

*Consumer Comment: I have a question for you...

April of 2013 I purchased a 2000 Chevy Blazer from Don Brock at the Clio Michigan RPM Auto Sales.   The first month I had the car I noticed many problems,  I called Don Brock at the Clio office to schedule service,  however they would not do any work on the car.  I replaced the Wheel bearings,  new plugs, wires, new serp belt, brakes.   The 4x4 never worked right on the vehicle.  Fast forward to today,  The transmission started slipping,  at that point I called them and told them to come get the car that I was done with it.

Avoid these crooks at all costs,  they prey on the poor to sell a vehicle for double its bluebook value.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Auto-Sales-Clio-MI/Clio-Michigan-48420/RPM-Auto-Sales-Clio-Michigan-Don-Brock-Sold-me-a-Junk-Blazer-Clio-Michigan-1124601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Auto Sales Clio MI

not gonna take it any more

AUTHOR: shutemdown - ()

I am writing you with a suggestion- please file a complaint with the attorney general. The number is 517-373-1140 or 1-877-765-8388 toll free. The more people we can get the better for all of us that have been scammed by these guys.

I have a question for you...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Did you buy this fourteen year old vehicle "AS-IS?"

If so, ALL repairs are on you.  By "preying on the poor", do you mean DEADBEATS?