Complaint Review: RPM COLLECTIONS

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Penny — Apache Junction Arizona U.S.A.
2721 W GREGORY ST Apache Jct, Arizona United States of America

This company RPM will not stop calling me. I have told them I am not the person they are looking for. They are rude and scream at me and tell me they know I am this person and I am lying to them. Something needs to be done about these low life collection agency. This is not right. They say I owe T- Mobile. I have been with Cricket for over 3 years and had AT&T prior. They need to stop calling. I hate to have my number changed but if they don't stop I will do this. Its very annoying. I don't need this type of stress in my life. I pay my bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-COLLECTIONS/Apache-Jct-Arizona-85120/RPM-COLLECTIONS-HARASSMENT-CALLING-EVERY-DAY-Apache-Jct-Arizona-853862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM COLLECTIONS