Complaint Review: RPM Collections - Cassandra

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:MADISON Wisconsin
RPM Collections - Cassandra
203 W. 6th St. Irving, Texas U.S.A.

RPM Collections - Cassandra Repeated telephone harassment over alleged debt from a person unknown to me. Irving Texas

Cassandra called repeatedly to harass me over an alleged debt from a person unknown to me. She was very rude and hung up on me each time I told her I'd never heard of them, although I politely kept saying I just didn't want them to waste their time calling me and hope they'd find the right person instead. When I called back to the toll free number that showed up on my phone, the first time she answered "Cassandra here" but when I began asking about getting my number cleared so I won't be be called again, she hung up on me and then wouldn't answer the phone. I called a different toll free number back that showed up the next time she called and asked her, Cassandra, to place me on the company's Do Not Call list but she refused, and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, she told me "Don't be so angry, be a happy person!" and once again hung up on me.

Velveteen
MADISON, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Collections-Cassandra/Irving-Texas/RPM-Collections-Cassandra-Repeated-telephone-harassment-over-alleged-debt-from-a-person-311206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Collections - Cassandra