Complaint Review: RPM Collections - MCI WorldCom

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:Salisbury Mills New York
RPM Collections - MCI WorldCom
PO. Box 768 Brothel, Washington U.S.A.

RPM Collections MCI WorldCom Bold Face Harrassing Collection Call recieves late at night. Very Rude Representative. Brothel Washington

Over the years I have recieved many collection calls from may different companies. All had the same goal, Collecting Debt. Most had respectable attitudes. Tonight I got the one who was absolutely Rude. He made many threats. I was beside myself. I couldn't understand why people think they can get paid, by attempting to strong arm someone. I asked a simple question like whats your companies name & address. He states thats not important, what's important is that I pay this Debt Now!

He stated that if I dont Pay the debt that I would go to jail. I asked him to prove the debt was mine. He stated that he has my name & SS#, and that was all the proof he needed. I continued to ask questions like "was he licensed to collect a debt in the State of New York" He replied that he don't need to prove anything to me, and I was going to pay the debt one way or another. He immediately stated he knows where I live and told me my address. I immediately thought about my three young children, in fear for there safety. I told the person not to ever call my house again, any communication must be through the Postal Service. He Immediately stated He will call me every day until this debt is paid. I immediately ended the call.

After the phone call I immediately began researching the company. I started by calling the # on my caller ID. From there I was able to get what little information I have about the company.

I dont know what to do, any information would be greatly appreciate.

Browns_ltd
Salisbury Mills, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Collections-MCI-WorldCom/Brothel-Washington-98041/RPM-Collections-MCI-WorldCom-Bold-Face-Harrassing-Collection-Call-recieves-late-at-night-317390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Collections - MCI WorldCom