Complaint Review: RPM Collections

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
RPM Collections
203 W. 6th St. Irving, TX. Auburn, Washington U.S.A.

RPM RPM Collections less then willing 425 Area CodeAuburn Washington

I am being called (MANY times a day) by "RPM" but they (RPM collection agency) will not tell me who they are or who they are collecting for. I had to find out who is calling me by calling the phone number (425-984-6248) back and then Googleing the name and area code to find them. They (RPM) keep asking me to verify personal information before they will even tell me who they are. Do they really think I should give them this info before they tell me who is calling.

The problem I have is that RPM is calling me on a phone that was given to me by brother three mouths ago and my name is no where on the billing or anywhere for that matter. I want to know how RPM got this number because I have not given it out to anyone! If I owe someone then the bill is more then 8 years old, and thats just beating a dead horse after that horse claimed bankruptcy. Please contact me for any law suites

Tinman
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Collections/Auburn-Washington/RPM-RPM-Collections-less-then-willing-425-Area-CodeAuburn-Washington-292643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Collections