Complaint Review: RPM Collections

• Submitted: Thu, April 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 06, 2006

• Reported By:brooklyn park Minnesota
RPM Collections
P.O. Box 768 Bothell, Washington U.S.A.

RPM Collections - Sprint ripoff HARASSMENT by Sprint's collection agency Bothell Washington

*Consumer Comment: Suggestion

I had diconnected my service with sprint last year. I had to put down a deposit of $250.00 because of my credit. Well early termation fees applied which I thought they would of taken from my deposit.
I got a letter March 8 2006 stated I owed them $197.00. Well I had a baby in Janurary and had no income. This collection agency called my at least 4-8 times a day and the one Rep asked if I had a c-section with the birth of my child, asked if my childs father was still around, stated that "Since I am getting government assistance I should fork over the money." Told me my credit score will be F*&$%D if I don't pay. "I must have a crush on the workers because I like when they call." That I have stated a refusal to pay and that I should give them my Damn banking information and this will all go away.
I have tried to file a complaint with the BBB but the page always has a no response....great.

Good luck to all who are dealing with this company, we need to put them out of business. =)

Ashley
brooklyn park, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2006 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Collections/Bothell-Washington-98041-0768/RPM-Collections-Sprint-ripoff-HARASSMENT-by-Sprints-collection-agency-Bothell-Washingto-185338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Collections

Suggestion

AUTHOR: Peggy - (U.S.A.)

If the collection agency is being abusive you need to report them to the appropriate authorities. In addition, Sprint owes you the $250 deposit back, so you shouldn't owe them anything. Explain your situation and demand that they credit you with your deposit. As I see it they owe you $53 and you don't owe them anything.