Complaint Review: RPM Lansing

• Reported By: angela — United States of America
RPM Lansing
Lansing MI Lansing, Michigan United States of America

RPM Lansing Jeff is low class Lansing, Michigan

I bought a car from RPM my salesmen was not in so I had the misfortunate of talking to Jeff.  Jeff is a loser.  Jeff is low class unprofessional and I hope all the disrespect he gives in life comes back on him.  He was not helpful that my horn does not work, my car was dripping transmission fluid, that six different lights came on.

Jeff walks around with Charley Brown dads shoes on with a high attitude when he is low low class.  RPM and their staff are loser and I wish I would have listen to my husband and not gotten my sons car from there.  Losers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Lansing/Lansing-Michigan-/RPM-Lansing-Jeff-is-low-class-Lansing-Michigan-945729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Lansing