Complaint Review: RPM - MCI Worldcom

• Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By: Joel — Flagstaff Arizona USA
RPM - MCI Worldcom
20816 44th ave W Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

RPM - MCI Worldcom Lynnwood, Washington RPM billed me for charged I supposedly had from MCI, yet I haven't even had a land line in 10 years and have only had a cellphone through sprint. FRAUD!!!! Flagstaff, Arizona

I received word from one of my credit cards that I had a record of a collection on my credit record so I checked it out. In November of 2006 I was billed for over $600 through Receivable Performance Management. After doing further investigation I found out it was for a supposed account with MCI Worldcom. I called RPM and informed them that I had not had a land telephone in at least 10 years and that the only cell phone I have ever had was with Sprint. They proceeded to ask if I lived at an address that I hadn't been at for over 10 years and at which the house has actually been torn down.

I filed a dispute as well as requested verification of this debt. I then called MCI and was informed that they had no record of me whatsoever. I am awaiting the verification etc from RPM, but am ready for a fight. It seems that they have done this to a number of other people as well. I think it is FRAUD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-MCI-Worldcom/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/RPM-MCI-Worldcom-Lynnwood-Washington-RPM-billed-me-for-charged-I-supposedly-had-from-MC-480509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM - MCI Worldcom