Complaint Review: RPM Outlet

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:newberg Oregon
RPM Outlet
11821 S Sam Houston Pkwy West Houston, Texas U.S.A.

RPM Outlet Ripped off at RPM Outlet Houston Texas

I had returned a part to RPM and was told I would have the amount applied to my credit card. After weeks the refund was never applied. After many phone calls and e-mails to RPM I was informed that they only give you a "credit". So I ordered another part and the credit was never applied to the order, again I got no wheres with "customer service", and I use that term very lightly. So, I had to order another part as they told me the credit was never applied to the second part. They told me it was actually a gift certificate and would be illegal to apply it to my Visa card. George told me it would be considered Money Laundering. I was given too many invalid reasons why they couldn't help me and not one reason how they could help me. So they got me to order an extra two parts from them due to their miss information and less then satisfactory customer service. Too many really good outlets out there that have great customer service departments and are happy to help their customers. "What a rip off"

Been ripped off by RPM Outlet
newberg, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Outlet/Houston-Texas-77031/RPM-Outlet-Ripped-off-at-RPM-Outlet-Houston-Texas-388877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Outlet