Complaint Review: RPM RINCON

• Reported By: Jacob — Tucson Arizona
RPM RINCON
4703 N 1st Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718 Tucson, Arizona United States of America

RPM RINCON RPM RINCON is Horrible Tucson, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Of course they did now that you went public

*Author of original report: Communication Error The Problem

RPM Rincon is a horrible company.

RPM Rincon of Tucson will not look out for the tenant. I have placed calls to the company to speak to the property manager and never get returned calls. The company will close most work orders and not take care of them. I have 1 out of 15 work orders sent to be repaired. They will continually have your work orders closed without contacting or informing you. There is mold in the house and the company and home owner don't care. The receptionist has hung up on me 3 times. This company is out for them and them alone. The constant inability to take care of problems with the house has cost me money. They don't care.

Do not trust this company. I have contacted a lawyer to get the company to back off me and to ensure I get my deposit back. They also contacted me about early move out to get another renter in, and said I might get rent back. I paid for the month and they don't want to give rent back. Watch your back. Just another money hungry rental company. Fake smiles at the door, and evil when you leave.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-RINCON/Tucson-Arizona-85718/RPM-RINCON-RPM-RINCON-is-Horrible-Tucson-Arizona-1036641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM RINCON

Of course they did now that you went public

AUTHOR: Another number - ()

Sure they are smiles now that you filed this report. Watch them keep your security deposit when you leave, for an reason they can make up. I advise anyone who rents from them to take a lot of pictures after cleaning!!! Be sure to include that days newspaper as proof of when they were taken.

i made the mistake of trusting them.

Communication Error The Problem

AUTHOR: Jacob - ()

I am the original author of this post. RPM RINCON is working with me to resolve issues. Seems most of this was due to communication errors and misunderstandings. The Customer Service Representative has been very nice and has helped my piece of mind. I suggest to all if you have problems to contact the customer service representative to have all issues resolved.  I was angry under the first post, but since have reassessed my position due to the companies great response.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC