Complaint Review: RPM-Receivable Performance Management

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2007

• Reported By:Hiwassee Virginia
RPM-Receivable Performance Management
1930 220th St. SE, Suite 101 Bothell, Washington U.S.A.

RPM-Receivable Performance Management SPRINT AND RPM; THE DEVIL WOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT THESE COMPANIES HAVE DONE! RIPOFF Bothell Washington

RPM stared calling me three days before a cell phone bill from Sprint was paid in full. I have gotten nasty, abusive, foul language, and threatening phone calls from RPM for Sprint from 7AM to 11PM seven days a week. The reps that have contacted me from RPM are so nasty the they are cursing and threatening my minor children when they answer the phone. I have requested an address from these people to send a C&D letter, they refuse to provide me with that information. I have requested them to send me something in the mail stating what I owe, again, they refuse. I have recorded phone conversations with these people because in my state, as long as one of the parties knows (myself) the the phone conversation is being recorded, it will stand up in court. I contacted Sprint about this situation and a supervisor told me the bill had been paid, it should not have been turned over to collectors, and even called RPM to tell them to stop calling me, RPM refuses. I have put up with this madness now for 13 days, and I have a feeling that this is only the beginning. Now, today, Sprint is recanting everything they have stated to me even though I have it recorded.

Peaches
Hiwassee, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2007 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Receivable-Performance-Management/Bothell-Washington-98021/RPM-Receivable-Performance-Management-SPRINT-AND-RPM-THE-DEVIL-WOULD-BE-ASHAMED-OF-WHAT-249570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM-Receivable Performance Management

agricultural