Complaint Review: RPM - Receivables Performance Management LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: angeleyes64 — Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin USA
RPM - Receivables Performance Management LLC
20816 44th Ave. W, Internet United States of America

RPM - Receivables Performance Management LLC RPM They mail my husband a bill for 898.45 saying we oweJefferson Capital this money, and we have never heard of this place, I call the number on the bill it goes to a morgage company. Internet

On 5/19/2010 we (my husband and I) received a letter in the mail from Receivables Performance Management LLC,saying that we owe a bill of 898.45 to a company named Jefferson Capital.
I tried calling the number on the letter back and I got a hold of a mortgage company, I talked with the woman that answered the phone and she told me that her phones have been lighting up all morning, for this same company.
What I thought was weird is the whole bottom half is written in Spanish and only one phone number on the letter.
We have never heard of this company nor have we ever heard about Jefferson Capital.
I looked up the main company for this RPM and it says it is out of order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Receivables-Performance-Management-LLC/internet/RPM-Receivables-Performance-Management-LLC-RPM-They-mail-my-husband-a-bill-for-89845-sa-604953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM - Receivables Performance Management LLC