interference

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Sydney — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
RPM
20816 44th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98036 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

RPM Receivables Performance Management Balance hit my credit, Will not return messages left, individuals continue to hang up one me when requesting to pay balance, Lynnwood, Washington

I was not getting service in home where I nanny a 3 and 5 year on the Sprint network. Due to the fact I needed access to my phone in case of emergency I worked with Sprint to get case number and was told early termination fee would be waived. Two employees I spoke to said the tower my phone was hitting had service issues and they did not know when it would be fixed. I was never contacted again by Sprint again. Received a call from RPM regarding issue, paid cell phone balance and they said they would work with Sprint regarding the early termination fee. When I contacted RPM again they said Sprint would not reverse fee however Sprint claims they were never contacted by RPM. I've called weekly for the past 3 months and I either get voice mail, have left messages for them to call back to see what next steps are or, I will get a live person who takes my claim# and says please hold to then be either sent to voice mail or hung-up on. This has a potential to affect my credit and I am trying to work with but I never get a chance to speak with someone, even about paying balance. The one time I spoke to a gentleman to pay cell phone balance he was rude, threatened that I would never get a hold of another person in office and he would make sure my credit was affected. I hold Sprint accountable as well for doing business with a company like this. I have also reported RPM to the Better Business Bureau in Washington and Nationally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM/-Lynnwood-Washington-98036/RPM-Receivables-Performance-Management-Balance-hit-my-credit-Will-not-return-messages-lef-836133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM