Complaint Review: RPM

• Reported By: MsTex — Houston Texas United States of America
RPM
Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

RPM Unprofessional Rip off Lynnwood, Washington

Well I contacted Sprint after months of personal tragedy (3 deaths in a months time), to try and pay my outstanding debt.  They informed me that I needed to contact RPM to clear the debt.  I called spoke to Ron Dale and he told me that if I payed that day that Sprint would give me 50% off the balance of $706.00 so when I said okay he put me on hold and came back saying that it would only be 25% of the balance which would be $529.00.. I asked if he had a direct number so I could call him back in 5 minutes when I did call his "direct number" someone else answered and said he had left the office.  The next day I called and still could not get in touch with Ron he was on another line..this went on for two days until I got frustrated and asked if anyone else could assist me...After being transfered several times to a department that had authority to handle my call.. I Rudely was told that Ron Dale (Supervisor) had given me incorrect information for the 2nd time... I could NOW only receive 25% up to $100.00 and then when I spoke to ROn Dale he rudely explained to me that yeah he made the mistake and it was nothing that he could do unless i had paid it the same day..This has been going on since August !st and today is the 13th.. I have left several messages for him to call me and he has not returned any of my calls. This company is very unprofessional.. I don't understand why Sprint, Verizon, At&T have these people collecting for them and people like myself have been trying to run them down tomake payment and they won't even call back..I could easily take this $600 and pay someone else for service but I am trying to do the right thing by Sprint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM/Lynnwood-Washington-/RPM-Unprofessional-Rip-off-Lynnwood-Washington-926433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM