Complaint Review: RPR, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By: Pennsylvania
RPR, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations
2419 E. Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

RPR, Imperial Majesty Cruise LineRPR, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations I don't Know if this is a rip off or not Fort Lauderdale Florida

I am not sure if this is a rip off or not. I was contacted by a woman named Allison about a 2 day cruise On Imperial Majesty Cruise Line. I also received a travel voucher for 1300.00 dollars. It does say on the voucher "This is an offer to sell travel"
The woman was very clear that We would each have to pay a 99 dollar fee for the cruise when we got there for the port tax or whatever it was and that tips and alcohol and room service and gasoline were extra. She also said that the 399.00 was for each of the two of us. She also said that we would have to go on a tour that would take up most of a morning or an evening.
The voucher clearly says that rental taxes and fuel charges for the cruise and government fees would apply if applicable.
So I guess what I want to know is if they are clear on that, which they were, is there anything else that they are scamming on? I mean does the trip exist if I choose to take it? I haven't paid them yet I would really like to know.

Janet in pa
, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPR-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/RPR-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-LineRPR-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-I-dont-Know-430893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPR, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations