Complaint Review: R&R Rentals: North Bend

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Travis — North Bend Washington United States of America
R&R Rentals: North Bend
352 East North Bend Way North Bend, Washington United States of America

R&R Rentals: North Bend rr-rental.com confused by his disposed + fraudulent business ethics.? North Bend, Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Untrustworthy? Lack of Integrity?

untrustworthy, lacking in integrity? - ? - 2009-12-27
Beware of giving your debit card! It's nice there is a place in town how ever my advice is to take to time to go to a reputable business. My face to face worker was Joshua Stewart. He is clearly deceptive. I believe the others are just confused by his disposed + fraudulent business ethics.  Very poor advice on "extra" supplies needed. I was misinformed. I was charged high fee's (with-out notice). There is no reference... update

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2009 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RR-Rentals-North-Bend/North-Bend-Washington-98045/RR-Rentals-North-Bend-rr-rentalcom-confused-by-his-disposed-fraudulent-business-ethic-545914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R&R Rentals: North Bend

Untrustworthy? Lack of Integrity?

AUTHOR: RR Rentals - (United States of America)

I would like to respond to this original report by saying that it is completely unfounded and a complete and total lie.

First of all, the customer came in to the store and wanted to rent a sander for 4 hours.  He stated that it was a very small job and he would only need it for a small amount of time.

Two days later, we had not heard from him.  We called his phone at least ten times, over the course of a one week period trying to reach him to see what had happened.  At the end of the one week period, I assumed that I had just had a sander stolen.  I charged his card for a one week rental to see if it was a good card.

The next week, we again called his phone at least ten times to no avail.

He then decides to call the store two weeks later!  Two weeks after the initial rental contract, he called and said that he had to leave town and could not return my machine.  He also stated that he was not going to pay a two week rental, and that he was only going to pay for 4 hours!  I nearly fell off my chair when he made these statements to me.  I explained all he had to do was call me when he had to leave, and I would have went to his home to get my machine back!  All you have to do is call, and we are extremely flexible.

I tried to make the outcome of this situation good, but in the end he left the store upset.  It is absolutely unbelievable that someone would do this to me, and then post a report saying I'm in the wrong