Complaint Review: R&S MATTRESS LIQUIDATORS

• Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Nina — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
R&S MATTRESS LIQUIDATORS
20 W BASELINE ROAD MESA, Arizona United States of America

R&S MATTRESS LIQUIDATORS Don't stand behind their products, Deceptive, Fake Visco, Lacks Integrity, Fraudulent, MESA, Arizona

*Author of original report: dishonest rebuttal by R&S Mattress

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From the Owner

I was told by the sale person Carlos Artavia that the density in the mattress I purchased Model # 12 Bamboo Visco Natural King was supposed to be exceptional but isnt. This mattress is defective, sagging on both sides the mattress. RS Mattress doesnt stand behind the products they manufacture by:   Brooklyn Bedding, 1628 S 51st Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85043. Also on the tag the date when the Mattress was manufactured is blacked out with a sharpie hhmm thats interesting. Very Dishonest!

Carlos Artavia stated he would exchange the mattress for another.

The warranty inspections The driver of RS Mattress is the inspector what are his credentials, certifications or how is he qualified??? Hes the delivery driver. Now onto my inspection.  He takes his hand and presses onto the mattress only on one side of the defective mattress not both and takes a string and puts it on top.  Sounds ludicrous right!  Well, thats was my warranty inspection.  The bottom line is the mattress is defective and the inspection process is a fraud.

Sagging is cause by lower quality memory foam, mattresses lose their ability to rebound as little as a few months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RS-MATTRESS-LIQUIDATORS/MESA-Arizona-85210/RS-MATTRESS-LIQUIDATORS-Dont-stand-behind-their-products-Deceptive-Fake-Visco-Lacks-884615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R&S MATTRESS LIQUIDATORS

dishonest rebuttal by R&S Mattress

AUTHOR: Nina - (United States of America)

In response to this dishonest rebuttal.  Why would I pay for an inspection of a defected Mattress?? This company has 15 years; in business they should have a qualified inspector (employee?) NOT a delivery driver with no qualifications.  And now comes more lies from R&S Mattress.  STAIN FREE theirs not one stain or mark on this mattress nobody sleeps on this defective mattress and I did not request a more expensive product for to replacement;  in fact theone Id be interested in is $600.00 less then what I paid again $600.00 dollars LESS and I didnt even inquire about refund for the difference. For months and  months R&S mattress promised to get Simmons king size mattress for replacement and kept saying not in yet.

I spoke with the supplier of the memory foam and they do not do business with R&S Mattress|Brooklyn bedding.

You know why they would forget about all the stains because theyre not there.  This defective fake visco memory foam is so clean a newborn baby can sleep on it.

When I stated I will be filing a complaint; I was disrespected immediately and it became an uncomfortable situation; verbally disgusting so much so I was frighten and had to leave ASAP.  Very ill-mannered Neanderthals at R&S Mattress|Brooklyn Bedding.  If I was a MAN I wouldnt have been treated so poorly and I would have received a warranty replacement when I requested one 3 months after purchase. Horrible Company to deal with especially if youre a WOMEN!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From the Owner

AUTHOR: R&SMattress - (United States of America)

In response to this fraudulent claim made against R&S Mattress.  This customer was given the option of paying for an independent company to come out and inspect this mattress for any defects or warranty issues.  We did ask the customer to pay for this inspection and if the inspector found the mattress to be a defective or within the boundaries of a warranty problem, we would then pay for the inspection and offer a full refund of the purchase price of this mattress.

The customer refused to pay for this $70.00 inspection.  Why would she refuse if this mattress is indeed defective? The customer started threatening us with bad reviews and that she would publicly defame our company.  We've been a reputable business for over fifteen years, our fair and generous offer still stands.  We will even forget about all the stains on her mattress, ones that automatically void a warranty.  I'm not worried about those because, when inspected, the mattress is perfectly flat and has no body impressions.  We buy our materials (memory foam) from the same supplier that Sealy Serta and Simmons purchase from.  The customer requested a brand new mattress and in fact wanted a higher priced mattress.  She became unreasonable and unwilling when it became clear to her we wouldn't bend to her threats.  We strive on providing the best customer service in the industry and still extend the offer of having a 3rd party inspect this mattress.

Owner @ R&S Mattress