Complaint Review: R&S Mattress Liquidators

• Submitted: Thu, June 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
R&S Mattress Liquidators
12731 W. Grand Surprise, Arizona U.S.A.

R&S Mattress Liquidators Fraudulent, Phoney, Fake Visco Foam Mattresses! ripoff Surprise Arizona

*General Comment: I LOVE R & S Mattress, Scottsdale Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nobody in my company can recall this customer.

Purchased a "supposed" "Visco Elastic Memory Foam" mattress from R&S Mattress Liquidators. After less than a year of use the mattress sinks down over 2" in the center and stays. Appearently this company sells generic memory foam mattresses that aren't the real thing as advertised.

When dealing with the "owner (John @)", he was unhelpful, rude, would not answer any questions about what the mattresses are made of or where they are from, and refused to refund the mattress or repair it. He then charged us a fee just to look at it. This company stuffs their mattresses with thick foam pieces that are latex and not "Visco Elastic Faom".

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

THEY DO NOT SELL TRUE "VISCO FOAM"!

Benjamin
El Mirage, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2005 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RS-Mattress-Liquidators/Surprise-Arizona-85335/RS-Mattress-Liquidators-Fraudulent-Phoney-Fake-Visco-Foam-Mattresses-ripoff-Surprise-A-145603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R&S Mattress Liquidators

#1 General Comment

I LOVE R & S Mattress, Scottsdale Arizona

AUTHOR: PV Scotts - (United States of America)

I am an actual client. I was googling R & S Mattress so that i could post some positive reviews. I ran into this Report. My husband and I have purchased 2 mattressesfrom R & S Mattress, now. We absolutely love their company. They have saved us $6,000 dollars between our two purchases. Our first purchase was a Simmons Black

label (they retail in the $3,000 dollar range). We got it for $900 dollars. Its awesome, our daughter has it now. Its beautiful ... It looks and feels like a mattress that you would buy at Saks fifth... Our second mattress, that we bought just after thanksgiving, is a Klutz.. They retail for $9,000 and i saw them for $6,000 at

some stores. We bought it for $1300.

The mattress is incredible. We have now experienced first hand how R & S Mattress deals with clients and we have experiencednothing but a quality product and excellent service.

we HIGHLY RECOMMEND R & S Mattress and we absolutely love our bed's. If R & S Mattress were not in business, we would have had to buy a cheap bed that would not

have lasted.

We are happy customers, we have nothing but positive things to say... The sales guy, Dave is a character ... He is awesome and will guide you in the right direction..

On a personal note, i am a bigger fan of latex... they last longer...

Jillian
Scottsdale, AZ

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nobody in my company can recall this customer.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

We never charge for inspections. Latex foam is more expensive than visco memory foam so it would be stupid of us to sell latex in place of memory foam.

We have 11 stores and been selling mattresses since 1995 and still occupy our first location opened then.

This sounds like a disgruntled ex-employee or a competitor posing as a customer.

Please provide me proof of purchase and charges for inspection.

If it truly is a bonafide complaint I will work to resolve it.

Sincerly,