racial

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
R&S Relocation - AAA Careful Movers
655 H Fairview Rd. Suite 191 Simpsonville, South Carolina U.S.A.

R&S Relocation - AAA Careful Movers - Daniel Bruce - Megan Frederique - Larry Balsamo - Marcie Balsamo James N ripoff scam artist theives selling of stolen property Simpsonville South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Daniel Bruce

I hired R & S Relocation storage, who in turn "hired" AAA careful Movers, which they are one in the same. The came 2 days early and threw my stuff in a truck, then knowing I had no where to put my stuff till the first of the month, contact me on the 30th and tell me my stuff will be put in storage for more money or on the corner.

When I contacted anyone from the company, Megan Frederique tried to pass herself off as someone working for R&S relocation, when in fact she worked for AAA careful Movers. She was upset when I found this out. They overcharged me on the weight with a bill of lading as proof.

To contact either the theif Daniel Bruce or the Liar Megan Frederique, well nothing happens. They stole 2 of my tv's and somehow for a moving company, can't manage to get them to me...HMMM surely a MOVING company could MOVE tv's to the rightful owner, are they that desperate that they need to steal from others, have used items in their homes?

No matter I want my things. But Daniel Bruce (thief and liar and no ba**s man) and Megan Frederique (Big time liar) and Larry Balsamo and his wife Marcie Balsamo(who claim they were fired, imagine being fired from theives, wow big L on their forehead).

Stay away from these names and any companies they are intertwined with , surely to give you heartache and misery. Move it yourself or heck sell and rebuy, because with them as your movers, atleast you won't be out of the money too. I want my things and my money, no one offered to repay me or return my expensive tv's.

Brenda
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2005 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RS-Relocation-AAA-Careful-Movers/Simpsonville-South-Carolina-29680/RS-Relocation-AAA-Careful-Movers-Daniel-Bruce-Megan-Frederique-Larry-Balsamo-Ma-168013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R&S Relocation - AAA Careful Movers

Daniel Bruce

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

I was ripped off by Daniel Bruce also and I hope and pray authorities catch this guy!   He is a total thief!