Complaint Review: RSG Alliance

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: kris — spokane Washington United States of America
RSG Alliance
4287 belt road #204 dallas, Texas United States of America

RSG Alliance RSG LLC Fraud, clsoed doors , shut off phone number, wont respond to calls, refusing to pay correct amount dallas, Texas

I signed on to work for this company with lots of promises that never got filled. I always got paychecks late, or there was problems. I dont EVER recommend anyone works for this company. They allowed us to keep working for them, knowing that the contract in my region was going down hill .they choose to do nothing and just let it fail. Did get us anyone warning at all. They closed down, shut off our emails, turned off any form of communication so they didn't have to pay us. It took a week of
no responses tell we got paid and that wasn't even all of what i was owed.

Was told by my so called boss randy falcon that we were going to get paid while company decided what was going to do with contract. I was salary and get set amount of 200 a week, which was recently raised to 400 a week. I only got paid for one week of work out of two. Iam still owed 400$. The comapny has shut off there 1800 number. If you google street view there address it shows a strip mall which looks like nothing the photo shows on there company website. I know there is about 10-15 of us that are still owed money and many of already gotten lawyers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RSG-Alliance/dallas-Texas-75001/RSG-Alliance-RSG-LLC-Fraud-clsoed-doors-shut-off-phone-number-wont-respond-to-calls-r-974032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RSG Alliance