Complaint Review: RSquared Web Services/ Blog Oh Blog/ Jai Nishcal Verma

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Angry Customer — Internet United States of America
RSquared Web Services/ Blog Oh Blog/ Jai Nishcal Verma

RSquared Web Services/ Blog Oh Blog/ Jai Nishcal Verma lazy,poor service, lack of follow up, no attention to detail, lack of communication Internet, Internet

I've paid $300 to have my website developed by Blog Oh Blog (owned and operated by Jai Nischal Verma. It was an already existing wordpress theme and all I asked him to do was resize a few boxes on the site and edit the header. This was 2 months ago since I paid. Its been a month since its been finished and I still havent been able to use my website.

Here are links of who he is and his companies:

He also runs another website named RSquared Web Services which reads that I could have received alot more for my money than just the small modifications that he made to my website. He designed a website for me and put in a "fake" header. When I asked him to repair it he took weeks to respond to me, then months after I told him I would write a complaint. He began to become very rude and then unresponsive. Horrible customer service! He received my money and never reached out to help again. [continued below]....
..... I wouldnt reccommend anyone spend their money on any website run or operated by Jai!!
I'm not the only angry customer of his... Here is another testimonial I found from someone else on a site back in 2010.

I paid Jai to design a site for me it was delivered whithin the agreed time frame but nowhere near complete. Now Ive been chasing him for weeks tryng to get it fixed

.I sent him several emails asking him to install the theme because my website was getting an upload error. He emailed me and asked me to upload the website through an ftp. I told him that I had no experience doing that and from there he has ignored me for over 7 days now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RSquared-Web-Services-Blog-Oh-Blog-Jai-Nishcal-Verma/internet/RSquared-Web-Services-Blog-Oh-Blog-Jai-Nishcal-Verma-lazypoor-service-lack-of-follow-859781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RSquared Web Services/ Blog Oh Blog/ Jai Nishcal Verma