Complaint Review: RT Services

• Reported By: Sherree S. — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
RT Services

RT Services Robbie Casas Beware Scam Artist , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Robbie Casas

Beware DO NOT do business with company or person. He will tell you he needs to bring you a bill of lading & a collect a deposit of $125( to sound offical)Then once he has your $, he will not provide the services agreed to. We hired him/them to move us on 12/22/2012, they were a no show. When we tried to calling several times and got an answering service. Then we tried to call from a different phone # other than the one they had on file for us, then someone answered & told us the truck was on its way. Needless to say no one ever came. We called from yet another phone # the next day & were told the truck broke down, someone was supposed to call us. We were told they would send our money back. We realized this was a complete scam after seeing the same story posted by other people. I just hope this helps other people from getting scammed also. I will be filing a police report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RT-Services/internet/RT-Services-Robbie-Casas-Beware-Scam-Artist-Internet-996235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RT Services

Robbie Casas

AUTHOR: biddie - ()

Hi,

I also was ripped off by Robbie Casas.  I see you filed a police report as I did.  Did you get a warrant for his arrest?  Did you get any resolution to your complaint?  I hope so.  I am waiting on a call from the Fraud Unit on Monday.  I will be getting a warrant for his arrest after that.

We all need to try to get together and try to get our money back, then let the law put him where he belongs. Warning others is wonderful, but stopping him would be great! I can be reached at (((email redacted))) if you are interested.