Complaint Review: RTM Funding AKA Randy & Tara Milam

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: scarlet11 — Friendswood Texas United States of America
RTM Funding AKA Randy & Tara Milam
2407 Oak Forks Dr. Kingwood, Texas United States of America

RTM Funding AKA Randy & Tara Milam Charles Randall Milam & Tara Hartman Milam or Tara Lynn Hartman Milam Thieves, Frauds, Cheats - Steals from Single Mom's, Business Partners and Friends Kingwood, Texas

*Author of original report: For Those Interested In This Court Case

Consumers, fellow mortgage brokers and agents, banking and financial institutions BEWARE!

Do not do business with the aforementioned Charles Randall aka "Randy" Milam or his wife and partner in crime Tara Lynn Hartman Milam or any company that they may try to form.

I wish I had someone to warn me when I was considering working for them. Unfortunately, I did not. Multiple payroll checks bounced and then right at Christmas, they embezzled close to $10k of my earnings and stopped returning my calls or e-mails ~ leaving me and my children without money for our own mortgage, food, lights and certainly no Christmas.

I pursued them through legal remedies through the courts for almost 6 years, chasing them through multiple business name changes, and repeatedly won in court over them coporately, jointly, individually and severally. At the last hearing, the courts awarded me treble damages and attorneys fee's which now stand at over $50k. [continued below]....
.....

I could have hired a company to seize all their assets and auction them off, nut like a dummy, I did not feel right doing that because they have two children of their own. I wanted instead for them to make arrangements to start making installment payments to me. Instead of trying to make arrangements to pay me back, they simply filed for bankruptcy.

They have NO MORALS, NO ETHICS, and will rob you blind when you least expect it. Do yourself a favor if you have an opportunity to work with them, hire them, work for them or simply befriend them (as I did) and RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM. They will smile to your face, as they blatantly steal and defraud you of your last dime. NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RTM-Funding-AKA-Randy-Tara-Milam/Kingwood-Texas-77339/RTM-Funding-AKA-Randy-Tara-Milam-Charles-Randall-Milam-Tara-Hartman-Milam-or-Tara-Lynn-959221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RTM Funding AKA Randy & Tara Milam

For Those Interested In This Court Case

AUTHOR: scarlet11 - (USA)

The Cause # is 854945 In Harris County Civil Court One.

Before you simply pull up the case, hold on to your hats and go get comfortable because you are
going to be sitting there for awhile and read the list of actions my attorney
was forced to file to simply keep up with all their
shenanigans.

If any "weird" accident should befall me, please look to Randy Milam first and foremost.