Complaint Review: RTO Capital Partners LLC; Larry Gonzales

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: BY — Northridge California United States of America
RTO Capital Partners LLC; Larry Gonzales
25612 Barton Rd Suite 222 Loma Linda, California United States of America

RTO Capital Partners LLC; Larry Gonzales LG Partners, LG Properties, USA Equity Partners RTO Fraud ALERT Loma Linda, California

*Consumer Comment: He stole money from me too

*Author of original report: RE: RTO Capital Partners

On April 22, 2011, I went to Starbucks in Monrovia to meet him to look over the contract and signed contract. That states that he will promise to find me a home to move into by July 11, 2011. He stated that he promise to get me moved in by July 11, 2011 or he will refund my $2,500. When May rolled around, I called him asking how's the property searching is going, he stated everything is okay do not worry. I called him in mid May he asked me is there something I needed, I told him I wanted to see a listing that you have promised. He stated to me don't worry I will have something to you at the end of the month. I told him I am leaving out of town at the end of the month. He says don't worry I promise you that you will have something to see at the end of the month. Then I decided to look up the check that he cashed I found out that he tried to alter it to make it look like $2,800.

Emailed him asking about the money and he never responded.

He uses his son as an excuse stating that he lost his grandson during a pool accident.

I contacted him when I came back from my vacation and never returned calls.

July came around and he stated that if I am not moved in by August, he will refund my money. I called him end of August and no return calls or emails.

In September he finally responded to my email stating that he's been extremely busy and out of country.

Stated that he needed sometime to refund my money. I said okay how long, he said by Nov. I never received a refund or call back from him since then.

I emailed him stating that I need my refund and please respond. He never responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RTO-Capital-Partners-LLC-Larry-Gonzales/Loma-Linda-California-92354/RTO-Capital-Partners-LLC-Larry-Gonzales-LG-Partners-LG-Properties-USA-Equity-Partners-R-844595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RTO Capital Partners LLC; Larry Gonzales

He stole money from me too

AUTHOR: Eduardo Penalver - ()

Sir my name is Eduardo Penalver, I live in Tacoma wa, this guy stole $23.500 from me too, lets get toguether and proceed legaly against this person. my phone number is (((redacted)))

RE: RTO Capital Partners

AUTHOR: BY - (United States of America)

Larry Gonzales and his frauded me also. I am taking him to Small Claims on Wed. 11/28 at 1:30 in Chatsworth. I have sent him emails and text to seek response but none.