Complaint Review: RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:LEVITTOWN New York
RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK
1787 VETERANS HIGHWAY SUITE 32 ISLANDIA, New York U.S.A.

RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK RUTHLESS AND MERCILESS PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO HEAR YOU OUT. ISLANDIA New York

Rubin & Rothman put a lien on my bank account and I desperately need the money to pay for my mortgage which I am already behind and pay for my husband's medicines. My husband is out of work now and has a serious heart condition and has been in and out of the hospital for the past 2 years. I can provide all documentations
if needed for them to see that it is impossible for me to pay the full amount. I am the only bread winner and with a sick and aging mother as well I am so helpless. How I wish they will at least have a little consideration.

Jutay
LEVITTOWN, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RUBIN-AND-ROTHMAN-ISLANDIA-NEW-YORK/ISLANDIA-New-York-11749/RUBIN-AND-ROTHMAN-ISLANDIA-NEW-YORK-RUTHLESS-AND-MERCILESS-PEOPLE-WHO-REFUSE-TO-HEAR-YOU-336481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK