Complaint Review: RUE education

• Reported By: casey11 — ishpeming Michigan United States of America
RUE education
150 mcmullen booth road south clearwater, Florida United States of America

RUE education  This company is a COMPLETE scam. Misleading. clearwater, Florida

This company is extremely misleading. They claim to be able to allow you to complete your education and get your RN degree. This is NOT a school. This is NOT anything but a glorified library at best. They have ruined my credit due to the fact that I signed a contract. There is NO way of getting out of this contract that I have found. I received ONE book and that was it! Now they are holding me to thousands of dollars in order to restore my credit. They are unwilling to work with me. When I realized what I had signed it was too late. There is No way to complete your education through this company. You must apply to an accredited school separately and pay separate tuition costs through this school. Along with any testing or clinicals you may need. I am at a loss as to how to remove this bogus "debt" off my credit report. please help!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RUE-education/clearwater-Florida-33759/RUE-educationnbsp-This-company-is-a-COMPLETE-scam-Misleading-clearwater-Florida-845306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RUE education