Complaint Review: RUIZ PRODUCTS INC / RBC FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Kearns Utah
RUIZ PRODUCTS INC / RBC FINANCIAL
PO BOX 37 DINUBA, California U.S.A.

RUIZ PRODUCTS INC / RBC FINANCIAL Made me think I won the lottery. Salt Lake City, Utah Dinuba California

I received a letter from RBC Financial stating that I won the Big Game Lottery in the amount of $250,000.00. Included was a check in the amount of $4,850.00 written by a company named Ruiz Products, Inc. I was directed to speak to my accounts manager and given a phone number. When I called this # it was a recording, they requested a card # which made me suspicious, so I got on line and looked the companies up. I looked up the Ruiz Products, Inc. which appeares to be legitimate. However when I looked up RBC Financial, I saw where this type of ripoff has been happening to other people as well. I'm not sure if the other people received checks from Ruiz Products, Inc. but everything else is the same. If you Google RBC Financial, they appear to be a legitimate business, but scroll down the page and you find this link: (((link redacted)))

Mike
Kearns, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RUIZ-PRODUCTS-INC-RBC-FINANCIAL/DINUBA-California-93618/RUIZ-PRODUCTS-INC-RBC-FINANCIAL-Made-me-think-I-won-the-lottery-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-D-421292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RUIZ PRODUCTS INC / RBC FINANCIAL