Complaint Review: RUST CONSULTING

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:PERRYVILLE Maryland
RUST CONSULTING
[email protected] Faribault, Minnesota U.S.A.

RUST CONSULTING/ MICHELLE STANKE WE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE TWO CHECKS SENT TO THE SAME ADDRESS. SEVERAL TIMES OFADDRESS CORRECTION NEEDED. NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO REPLACE,I NEED MY MONEY NOW.. Faribault MINNESOTA

I really would like it if someone investigates or finds a no. on how many peoples checks were purposely lost. I notified them repeated times to correct and was even told that it was corrected a few days before they were sent out. My other question to them was who gets all the interest collected with what they are holding in the account, if those funds are vested somewhere who gets the return? M. Stanke told me all interest was calculated at the final disbursement but an agent told me it has to take 4 to 6 weeks to re-issue because there are thousands and my guess is millions of dollars out there that have to be returned to people via mail. What a joke is all I can say.

I'm out of a job now due to serious illness. perhaps Rust Consulting could hire me for one week to disburse checks properly or really answer peoples questions.
I find it a little odd it takes 4 to 6 weeks to re-issue computerized checks. I can probably write out 100 a day by hand. I just need my money. It's like the proverb, "Because justice has not been taken care of, it becomes set in the heart of a man to do what is wrong."

It appears from the info on internet that many people have suffered for a long time because no one really cared but the ones who needed Ameriquests money for their own gain. Robin hood has a new mask now and motto steal from the poor , give to the rich, How much again is Rust Consulting making?

How many type o people are there out there
PERRYVILLE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RUST-CONSULTING/Faribault-Minnesota/RUST-CONSULTING-MICHELLE-STANKE-WE-WERE-SUPPOSED-TO-HAVE-TWO-CHECKS-SENT-TO-THE-SAME-ADD-298739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RUST CONSULTING