Complaint Review: RV America

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Renee — Colorado Springs Colorado USA
RV America
4777 Marketplace Drive, Loveland, CO 80537 Aurora, Loveland, Wheat Ridge, Colorado United States of America

RV America R.V. America Deceptive Practice, Fraud Aurora, Loveland, Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Hello,

My husband and I brought our new Tiffin Motorhome (Allegro Breeze) to the only service center in Colorado, RV America in Loveland.  When I made the appointment, they told me to drop it off the Friday before our Monday service date.  When my  husband dropped it off, they told him it would be a couple weeks before they would get to  it.  When I called a week later to check the progress, the Service man told me it would actually be more like 4 weeks.  I asked why three times the dates kept changing/delayed, and his response was you did not buy from us, so everyone who comes in is placed in front of you.  they were a whopping $30,000 over their competitor, of course we did not go to them (google dealors and email them, saved us 30K!)  We were upset; We drove 2.5 hours one way, drove a car both ways, and repeated it to pick up our camper to bring back home.   With no repairs.

I hope fellow RV'ers note just how bad RV America has treated us, how they play games with senior citizens, and how much gas money and time we lost by placing our faith in them.  It just seems no one has held them accountable for bad behavior.  They also gave me the keys to our motorhome with no ID check, I had never been there before!

Sincerely,

Sargents

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RV-America/Aurora-Loveland-Wheat-Ridge-Colorado-/RV-America-RV-America-Deceptive-Practice-Fraud-Aurora-Loveland-Wheat-Ridge-Colorado-814986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RV America