Complaint Review: RV Charters

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis — Sheboygan Wisconsin United States of America
RV Charters
284 second st. Algoma, Wisconsin United States of America

RV Charters left me at the dock with 2 friends at 4"30AM, lied about charter requirements Algoma, Wisconsin

Purchased a Groupon for a 5 hour fishing trip for 3. I traveled 70  miles and the other2 traveled 350 miles  for the fishing. This involved eats, hotel gas, etc. Owner did not show at the appointed time to leave the dock at 5:00AM Called on the cell-was told "The boat does not leave the dock without 6 people.I tried to call you yesterday to cancel the trip" I bought the groupon 7/16/12 pleanty of time for him to cancel prior to the day before we were to leave. On his fishing blogs, it clearly shows a lot less than 6 people fishing on his boat I am very embarresed at this & believe me , I'll take the ribbing forever!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RV-Charters/Algoma-Wisconsin-54201/RV-Charters-left-me-at-the-dock-with-2-friends-at-430AM-lied-about-charter-requirements-938087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RV Charters