Complaint Review: RV Ice Box

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: gotripped — United States of America
RV Ice Box
220 Sardis Road Morrilton, Arkansas United States of America

RV Ice Box NUCOLD Refrigeration Lied, Lied, Lied and still lieing Morrilton, Arkansas

*Author of original report: Here is one thing to do.

*Author of original report: Still lied lied lied

Hopefully you are here to check reviews on this company. If so take note as to what all the reviews say about this company as they are true. If you are like me you are here to complain and it is to late for you.

Yes, I was ripped off by this company and I call daily and get the run around from James and Jerry. I ordered  4 months ago of 2012 and of course it is still not here as of October 7th. My unit has been shipped out so many times it is unbelieveable. I called almost daily in October and it was always going out the next day. They always have from 8 to 30 units being tested and mine will be the next off the line. One time I was told they could only test 8 at a time and then another time they were testing 30 at a time and I would get the first one off. Today they will not answer the phone. They will answer the order and support line, and they will tell you that they answer the phone for NUCOLD or RVICEBOX to help with support only, but do not believe that. I have started calling that line because they will answer that phone and guess what, yep you guessed it, Jerry sometimes answers, as does James. Jerry is the owner. I called the sheriffs office and the District courts and they knew who I was talking about right away. You can call the district court and have papers sent to you to file on them 501-354-9615 or the sheriffs office and ask what they might do. I am having the sheriffs office in my state and county to contact the sheriffs office in Morrilton to try and have them investigated. Keep calling that support line and do not believe a thing they tell you. I had a friend call to act like he wanted to order a unit and they would have been more than happen to take the order, and told him he would have it in about 4 weeks. Yeah right. If they give you a UPS or FEDEX conf. number, have both sites up and type it in while on the phone. It will be bogus. Stay away. Do not take the chance. You have been warned. Rick,ripped off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RV-Ice-Box/-Morrilton-Arkansas-72110/RV-Ice-Box-NUCOLD-Refrigeration-Lied-Lied-Lied-and-still-lieing-Morrilton-Arkansas-966072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RV Ice Box

Here is one thing to do.

AUTHOR: gotripped - (United States of America)

Called my credit card company and even though it is over the sixty days, I explained to them that I was lied to so many times about shipping etc. letting time run out that they are going to issue me a temporary credit and put this under investigation. My charge came from Nucold as a PayPal charge which I did not understand because I did not run it through my PayPal account. I was told that Paypal is a merchant or processor for NuCold to handle their transactions just as they are for other companies.

I called paypal 402-935-7733 and was told the same. They told me to contact my CC company which I already did, and that my CC company would contact them since it was listed as a Paypal transaction. At that point they would put a hold on that amount of funding from NuCold that I was out until a resolution was reached. So contact your CC company or PayPal and expalin what is going on even if it has been months. If a lot of you out there were charged through Paypal, call and at least report it. They will investigate and hopefully put a hold on funds while your transaction is being investigated. I will not give up. Before you call have your date of transaction, CC used etc.

Still lied lied lied

AUTHOR: gotripped - (United States of America)

Adding to my report that Jerry has still not made good on his promises. I finally canceled the order and asked for my money back. He was to send me a check seven days ago and still has not done so. The check is in the mail. Yeah right. I have contacted every agency I can in Arkansas, sheriffs dept. district court, small claims court,chamber of commerce and attorney general. For those who have been ripped off, please do the same. I will not have my money taken. Some way some how we need to put a stop to this.Today they will not answer. I will not give up.