Complaint Review: RV Rental Request

• Reported By: Christiecsr — vancouver Washington United States of America
RV Rental Request
5103 S Sheridan Rd Ste 405 Internet United States of America

RV Rental Request Complete Rip Off, Did not deliver product!!! Internet

I reserved a 21foot travel trailer, to be delivered to my campsite, for my famileis 4th of July camping trip. They took payment in full and promptly called to collect payment less than two days after my web request.

Two weeks prior to my trip I began emailing asking for more info about the trailer. I got no response. I also tried calling and got a voicemail. I left a message and got no response. I went back to their website and saw that my purchase was listed. I tried making a comment on the purchase and got no response. I also tried sending a message through the contact page of the website with no response.

I arrived for my camping trip and there was no trailer! I have yet to receive a response or my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RV-Rental-Request/internet/RV-Rental-Request-Complete-Rip-Off-Did-not-deliver-product-Internet-916957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RV Rental Request