Complaint Review: RVTL

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Rose27 — Phoenix Arizona
RVTL
2551 East Ave. S., Ste G100 Palmdale, California USA

RVTL I found the advertising on the internet and it specifically noted FREE TRIAL OFFER and to only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. NO WHERE DID IT STATE THAT THE 1 oz. cream was worth $93.00 or I would not have gone through with the transaction. I did not authorize the charge; and their practices are completely DECEPTIVE. WHen I called in the week of the June 18 I was not given a cancellation number; when I asked if I needed one. He said that was all I needed to do; the call was sufficient. Palmdale California

I saw an ad on the internet for an eye cream as a FREE TRIAL OFFER.   No where did it indicate that the 1 oz. cream would be worth $93.00.

I got billed for the cream $4.95 on my bank account on 6/10/13.  I got the cream and used it on one/two occasions.  Then I heard a consumer report on buying creams over the internet and sometimes these manufacturer's use mercury and don't list it as one of the ingredients.  I called RVTL at 1-877-8807726, the week of June 18; and spoke to a young man and told him I was not interestedin getting any more creams, assuming the little bottle was the TRIAL OFFER and FREE.  And advised him that I did not want to continue or nor was I interested in receiving any more of their product.  he said that was fine; and he didn't give a cancellation order number when I asked if it was necessary for my protection.  He said the call was sufficient.

Today, when I open my bank account I see a charge of $93.00.  I called both telephone numbers; the one listed on my bank account listed as Glow skin 1-877-524-0270 and the RVTL offices listed under 1-877-880-8826; and they insisted they had done nothing wrong that i would not be refunded my money-even though i DID NOT AUTHORIZE SUCH CHARGE!

In my life, would I have ever thought of buying any kind of cream for $93.00 let alone from and through the internet.  Where I know so many "shady"companies, such as this one, operate and take advantage of consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-/Palmdale-California-93550/RVTL-I-found-the-advertising-on-the-internet-and-it-specifically-noted-FREE-TRIAL-OFFER-1061749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL