Complaint Review: RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Bonnie — Fort Wayne Indiana
RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream
2551 East Ave S Suite G100 Palmdale, California USA

RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream On 6/25/13 ordered Dermaskin Antiaging Cream - canceled 15 min. after ordering - rec'd cancellation notification - 7/13 VISA card shows shpg chgs - I cancelled product, but they say not shpg chgs. Palmdale California

On 6/25/13 I ordered RVTL (Dermaskin Antiaging Cream) along with something called Equinox Facial Cream on my VISA card.  When final papers showed up on my computer, it stated I'd be charged $99 each month for shipping the product.  Within 15 minutes I canceled order.  Received cancellation slip.  I am customer 704717.  One month later, my VISA bill shows shipping charges of $4.95.   This is a huge ripoff.   I called - could barely understand them - and they say I only cancelled the product - not the shipping charges.  How can they charge me for shipping when they didn't ship anything??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-Dermaskin-Antiaging-Cream/Palmdale-California-93550/RVTL-Dermaskin-Antiaging-Cream-On-62513-ordered-Dermaskin-Antiaging-Cream-canceled-15-1070928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream