Complaint Review: RVTL Face Cream

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Cathy — Auburndale Florida
RVTL Face Cream
Auburndale, Florida USA

RVTL Face Cream My debit account was charged $99 for RVTL cream and $86 for Equinox Cream which I did not order. Will not refund my money. Utah

I ordered a free trail of rvtl skin care cream and additional equinox cream because the advertisment said it worked better together.  Before 30 days I noticed a charge of $99.00 and $86.00 was taken out of my debit account.  I called to ask why and that I did not order nor wanted the product. I spoke to several people who had broken English.  I was told that my future orders were canceled and I would not be charged anymore. I questioned their 30 day money back gurantee and was told that was on the trail offer only.  I can not return the product or get a refund even if I did return the product, which I have not yet received. I had an allergic reaction to this product and can not use it. I filed a charge dispute with my bank and waiting for answers.  Due to over draft fees of $70.00 I am now out $255.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-Face-Cream/Auburndale-Florida-33823/RVTL-Face-Cream-My-debit-account-was-charged-99-for-RVTL-cream-and-86-for-Equinox-Crea-1055872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL Face Cream