Complaint Review: RVTL US

• Reported By: SanAntonio — San Antonio Texas
RVTL US
2551 East Ave S. Suite G100 Palmdale , California USA

RVTL US MIssleading advertising = RIPOFF Palmdale California

The RVTL  websites offer a 30 day trial supply of RVTL Anti-aging cream for just $4.95 shipping.  I ordered the trial product, and received them a few days later.

When I received my Mastercrad bill a 17 days after receiving the product I was shocked to see that, in addition to the charges for $4.95,  I had been charged $94 for the products.  I  was shocked and immediately called the phone numbers on the Visa bill  for the company to question the charges.

I was told by the customer service representative that I  was enrolled as a regular customer, and was charged those prices for the products they'd provided, and was enrolled to receive them  each month.  I said I didn't want the product, didn't like the product, that the product is a scam, and I wanted a refund; I am willing to send the unused portion of the product back to the company.

The agent told me there wil be no refund. And that they are keeping my $94.  When I asked him where on the ad was the price of the products, he  referred me to the fine print on the "Terms of Agreement", which was a subdocument one needed to check in order to process the free trial order.  SHAME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-US-/Palmdale-California-93550/RVTL-US-MIssleading-advertising-RIPOFF-Palmdale-California-1066709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL US