Complaint Review: RVTL anti aging

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: Ambrinar Roshi — Basildon Other
RVTL anti aging
Internet USA

RVTL anti aging 2551 East Ave S. Suite G100 Palmdale Ca 93550 Modern theft Internet

As I was checking my email on yahoo, a pop up came saying that I was selected for a survey regarding yahoo. It asked me a few questions about emails and then it guided me that I can get a gift for completing the survey. They asked details of card for postage. I gave details of my credit card. They took £4.95 which was expected and after that they took £89 and then £95 twice. I only realized the money was going two days ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-anti-aging-/internet/RVTL-anti-aging-2551-East-Ave-S-Suite-G100-Palmdale-Ca-93550-Modern-theft-Internet-1084683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL anti aging